In our test facilities with unique parameters, impulse currents and impulse voltages of different amplitudes, rise times and duration can be generated, allowing the simulation of a range of different interference phenomena.
The equipment in the DEHN Test Centre at a glance:
- One of the most powerful testing facilities with lightning impulse current generators in the world to test lightning protection systems for installations requiring maximum protection.
- Impulse current generators to simulate indirect lightning effects and switching operations.
- Impulse current generators to simulate the voltage load on insulating clearances under lightning effects.
- Hybrid generators to verify the surge immunity which is required for EMC tests of electronic devices.
- Impulse current generators to test telecommunications equipment according to e.g. the requirements of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
- Follow current transformer for a.c. applications which allows in combination with a 100 kA (8/20 μs) impulse current generator to perform work cycle tests for SPDs of a.c. systems.
- Power current source for d.c. applications in combination with a 50 kA (8/20 μs) impulse current generator to perform work cycle tests for SPDs of d.c. systems.
- Photovoltaic simulator to dynamically simulate the non-linear i/u characteristic of a PV generator.
- Multiple impulse current generator to simulate multiple strokes according to IEC 62305-1.